All CLZ’s finances are audited, transparent and accountable
There are many ways that you can get involved in preserving one of Africa’s last great wildernesses. As an NGO we rely on the support of many generous individuals. Please see below how you can help.
Sponsor Anti-Poaching Patrols:
- For $175/£120, you can buy a food ration pack for 5 men/scouts to do a 10 day patrol in the Lower Zambezi
- For $10/£7 you can purchase vital medical equipment for a patrol team out in the field
- For $400/£280 you can support the CLZ plane on an hour long aerial patrol over the Lower Zambezi National Park and surrounding GMA’s, a vital tool in detecting illegal activity
- For $750 you can sponsor a 10 day patrol undertaken by 5 scouts in the Lower Zambezi Area (including all their food, transport and equipment)
Sponsor the CLZ/DNPW Dog Unit:
- For $400, you can send our K-9 Unit on a 3 day operation in the Lower Zambezi Area. This could be a roadblock, a village sweep or anti-wildlife trafficking at a border post
Sponsor Environmental Education:
- For $100/£70 you can sponsor a game drive or boat cruise during which local children will enjoy a positive wildlife experience and learn about how and why to protect their natural habitat
- $200/£140 to send one child on an educational school visit at CLZ (this includes dropping them off, picking them up, feeding them and giving them an important educational experience)
Sponsor Community Projects:
- $500/£335 to run a women’s empowerment workshop in the Chiawa GMA, the workshop will focus on skills development to be able to bring business to women in the Lower Zambezi
Become a Member:
For as little as US$200 per year you can help to protect Zambia’s wildlife and become a proud member of CLZ!
Individual membership – US$200 per year
Family membership – US$350 per year
Corporate membership – US$1,000 per year
Stakeholder memberships: US$3,600 (Silver), US$7,200 (Gold), US$12,000 (Platinum) per year
Corporate and stakeholder members can also benefit from recognition on our website, Facebook page “CLZ” and other regular marketing materials.
Please contact [email protected] if you are interested in becoming a member (CLZ membership year runs from 1 January to 31 December).
In the UK:
Virgin Money Giving – UK charitable giving:
If you are a UK tax payer, you can also benefit from gift aid on your donation using: www.virginmoneygiving.com/conservationlowerzambezi
In the USA:
Donate through Charities Aid Foundation – click here
Fact sheet on making CAF America donations Click here
We also very gratefully accept cash and cheques into both of our Zambian ZMW and USD accounts with First National Bank – please contact [email protected] for further details.
Follow us on social media
Like us on Facebook: Conservation Lower Zambezi – CLZ
Follow us on Twitter: @CLZAfrica
Check out our pictures on Instagram : @conservation_lower_zambezi
AND let your friends know about us by sharing our posts!
If you are passionate about conservation and would like to fundraise for our projects in the Lower Zambezi, please get in touch! You can fundraise through many different ways – from marathons to sponsored bake sales, whatever your idea, we would love to hear from you!
Visit Lower Zambezi
What better way to learn more about why we operate than visiting the magnificent Lower Zambezi for yourself. We are very generously supported by many of the wonderful lodges in the Lower Zambezi and would love to share this special place with you. Tourism also supports 5% of Zambia’s economy and your visit could play a part in this, as well as supporting conservation. Find out more here: http://www.zambiatourism.com/
Do you have a passion for conservation and want to know what it’s like to work in an exciting NGO on the banks of the mighty Lower Zambezi? Please email [email protected] and attach your CV (no bigger than 50kb and no more than 2 pages long).